Job Opportunity: Apply and Work as BSCC Executive Assistant
Job title: BSCC Executive Assistant
Reporting to: BSCC Executive Director
Main purpose: Responsible for the day to day administration, including maintaining the member’s database, providing administrative support to the Executive Team, Chairman and the Board, and ensuring the smooth running of both the UK and Serbian Office.
Be the first point of contact for BSCC enquiries, providing the highest possible standards of customer service in dealing with queries from the BSCC members, sponsors, potential members and government institutions.
Maintain records for Corporate Members and Sponsors, including tracking their take up of benefits, tickets, crediting and invoicing, as well as keeping a diary of held meetings and topics discussed with a Chamber representative.
Provide support to, and occasionally cover for, Executive team, including preparing thank you letters, administering event invitations and processing membership renewals.
- Provide support to the Executive team and Board Directors coordinating diaries and meetings, preparing for board meetings, AGM etc.
- Implement and maintain efficient procedures for tracking department expenditure and income, reconciling all monies processed through and liaising regularly to ensure accurate expenditure records are kept, within budget.
- Manage the process for print materials, including invitations, presentation materials, proposals, print tables and schedules, liaising between Events, Marketing /Social Media and IT colleagues to coordinate design briefs and approvals and ensuring all print are delivered to the highest possible standard and within agreed timeframes.
- Accurately maintain and update member’s database, including efficiently updating records, recording and reporting on income, running reports and ensuring functionality is fully utilized across the team.
- Contribute to ensuring the database is a useful tool for the Executive team and proactively seek ways in which processes can be improved, implementing new or better ways of working as appropriate.
- Upload briefing notes, profiles and research to contacts in a timely manner, to ensure that member and sponsor records are up to date, accurate and compliant with data protection regulations.
- Working closely with BSCC Social Media Marketing team - developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): developing strategies with Marketing team to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
Digital marketers contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- creating and uploading copy and images for the BSCC website;
- writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Work with the Executive team on the preparation and administration of guest lists for the BSCC events, including assisting with event logistics and set up, liaison with venues and suppliers; and internal briefings and communication to all relevant staff.
- Undertake any other related duties that may be reasonably required by the Executive team and the Board.
Degree from Economics, Accounting and Finance is preferred
Experience of administrative procedures and customer service
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
Excellent attention to detail
Strong written communication and telephone skills in English and Serbian
Ability to organise and prioritize
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Well-organised, efficient, confident and outgoing
Good at working independently, prioritising, managing reactive work, balancing multiple
requirements, and adapting to new situations
Dependent on experience
Hours of working
20-40 per week (tbd)
Please send your CV and cover letter (Why you want to work as the Executive Assistant at BSCC) to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org until January 22, 2020.
The interviews will be held with our team on January 24 and January 25 in Belgrade. The shortlisted candidates will be invited.